ΠΑΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΑΥΤΟΣ ΜΕ ΣΦΑΙΡΑ ΣΤΟ ΛΑΙΜΟ!!

ΠΑΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΑΥΤΟΣ ΜΕ ΣΦΑΙΡΑ ΣΤΟ ΛΑΙΜΟ!!

Εικόνα

Ο άνθρωπος που αποκάλυψε της μαύρες επιχειρήσεις του Ομπαμια με το κωδικό όνομα ring of fire δολοφονήθηκε! Το ring of fire είναι όλος ο σχεδιασμός γα το θέμα ελεγχου των όπλων στην Αμερική !!

phpBB [video]

RADIO INTERVIEW TONIGHT 11 PM EST-BLOGTALK TADIO
Tonight I will be interviewed starting at 11 Pm eastern standard time, on BLOGTALK RADIO and www.TheRawFeedLive.com

That is, however, if I am able to be interviewed.

Right now I am on emotional overload.I just received two saddening phone calls within a 24 hour period. I feel very sad and very sick inside.

My Navy SEAL source told me Monday, April 29th, 2013, that the hospital called him and informed him that his brother was in intensive care with two bullet wounds, one in the neck and the other near the heart.

He then called me today to inform me that he received word that his brother had died today (Tuesday, April 30th) from his gunshot injuries.

He realizes now he must disappear completely. "I am the next in the line of fire..." he told me.

I was still saddened by his previous report of the dead General in Washington DC, his personal friend of many years. All of this is very overwhelming.

I asked myself, so where does all this put me now?

But does it really matter? How many innocent people will be victimized in the coming times with what is planned for martial law, even if the nuke detonations do not happen to occur at his projected time?

I am certainly not the only one who is going to suffer from government oppression and cruelty in the future. My tears are never for myself, but rather for the children, the elderly, the helpless and the innocent who will suffer in our future.

And so, I am going into seclusion at this time, to spend time alone in the presence of God and His love, to sort everything out. Sometimes life's circumstances can become overwhelming at times.

This is a time to fast and pray over our nation and her people.

Please pray for me at this time. I have done everything by God's grace that I could to make a difference in this hour. Only God's grace alone can save our nation from NWO madness.

Special thanks to all of my wonderful supporters and prayer warriors. You are appreciated more than you will ever know. I love you and pray for all my readers.

For me, this is a time to go into mourning and prayer over our nation.

May God and His mercy be with you all.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert

americanholocaustcoming

katohika.gr
«Γνώσεσθε την αλήθειαν και η αλήθεια ελευθερώσει υμάς»
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Ειδησεις απο τον υπόλοιπο κόσμο”